1 (866) 451-2842
Stealth: Comfort Plus Headrest
The Comfort Plus Headrest is a single pad headrest made for comfort and ease of use. It supplies a resting position or support against gravity in tilt or recline. It also adds a surface behind the head during automotive transportation.
The cover is durable and abrasion resistant to withstand wear and tear and comes standard with dartex (antibacterial). It is also easy care and can be wiped clean and machine washed. . The foam core comes standard 5/8" layer of latex free closed cell rubber foam for support, plus 1 1/2" of open cell polyurethane high resilience foam for comfort. Hook and loop attachment for simple foam replacement. Formed electro coated solid metal backing and rotational ball receiver. Adhesive rubber rim binder around metal edge for protection and longevity of cover.
It also easily accommodate the addition of positioning components and accessories to provide additional clinical interventions.
Link-Style Hardware (TWB480-1) - Features 1" mounting ball, round stem with Flat Anti-Rotation Surface, Angles, Rotates, and Extends.
Multi-Axis Hardware (TWB485-1)- Features 1" mounting ball, square stem link, multi-axis rotation
*Additional hardware options and special orders are available in-store or through phone orders. Please call to speak with a Bellevue Healthcare team member toll-free at 1-866-451-2842.
- Supply a resting position or support against gravity in tilt or recline.
- Add a surface behind the head during automotive transportation.
- Easily accommodate the addition of positioning components and accessories to provide additional clinical interventions.
- Simply allow additional lateral support pads and switches that are easily configurable as needs change.
- To discourage hooking of the head behind the pad, the CP550 19in. (482mm) pad offers oversized support.