1 (866) 451-2842
Skil-Care: Wheelchair Sensor Pad
The Skil-Care Wheelchair Sensor pad is placed on or under the seating surface and when the user's weight is removed the alarm is triggered. The sensor automatically resets when patient sits down.
The sensor pad cover is constructed of durable heat sealed vinyl which protects the sensor against moisture and incontinence. Sensor pad are available in 45 or 180 day lifespan.
The Wheelchair Pad Sensor is available for purchase individually or with the Skil-Care ChairPro Alarm
- Alarm activates if patient leaves or falls from chair
- Automatically resets when patient sits down
- Vinyl protective cover protects sensor against incontinence
- Durable heat sealed construction
- Operates on single 9-volt battery (included)
- Sensor pad are available in 45 or 180 day
- Alarm unit guaranteed for one year
- Compatible with and available with or without the Skil-Care ChairPro alarm unit
|Dimensions:||7” x 15”|
|Sensor Lifetime:||45-Day OR 180-Day|
|Warranty:||1 Year on Alarm|