1 (866) 451-2842
Skil-Care: Under Seat Alarm System
This under seat sensor attaches to the frame of a wheelchair. The sensor pad itself attaches to the underside of the wheelchair seat protecting it from liquids and general wear and tear. The alarm is triggered when the sensor detects the users weight being removed from the wheelchair. Helpful for fall-risk patients who might attempt to get out of their chair unassisted.
Attaches easily with E-Z release buckle which quick permits removal when chair is power-washed or folded.
System includes: one Under Seat sensor, E-Z Release straps, and one Skil-Care ChairPro Alarm unit.
- Eliminates the need for sensor pads
- Alarm immediately activates when resident rises
- Under-seat sensor is protected against incontinence and wear
- Placement deters tampering
- Automatically resets when resident sits
- Equally effective with or without seat cushion
- Attached with an E-Z release buckle
- Fits wheelchairs 18" - 22"
|Compatible Wheelchairs||18” – 22” width|
|Warranty||1 Year on Sensor and Alarm|