1 (866) 451-2842
Drive: Power Neb Ultra Nebulizer
The Drive compressor nebulizer works to convert the medication to a high-quality mist of fine particles that penetrates deep into the lungs. The Drive compressor nebulizer includes an AC powered air compressor that provides a source of compressed air for home health care use. The compressor is used in conjunction with a jet (pneumatic) nebulizer to convert certain inhalable drugs into an aerosol form for inhalation by a patient. The device can be used with adult or pediatric patients.
- Drive’s smallest compressor neb weighs in at a mere 3.2 lbs.
- Built-in neb kit holder for hands-free use
- Delivers consistent particle size of <5 microns and fast treatment times
- Complete with disposable neb kit
- Powerful piston pump is efficient, dependable and quiet
|Method of Nebulization||Piston Compressor|
|Particle Size||0.5 µm to 5 µm|
|Unit Dimensions||6.3" (W) x 3.0" (H) x 5.3" (D)|
|Maximum Pressure||30 psi|
|Operating Pressure||= 10 psi|
|Liter Flow||= 8 lpm|
|Electrical Requirement||115 VAC 60Hz|
|Warranty||Limited 5 Year|