1 (866) 451-2842
Posey: Sitter Elite Alarm
The Posey Sitter Elite Alarm alerts caregivers to attempted bed, chair or toilet seat exits by high fall risk patients.
Includes option for tone and/or voice alarm. Five alarm tones and personalized voice recording capability. Adjustable volume. Features SUSPEND to allow extra time for administering care without alarm activation and HOLD to allow resident to be away from the alarm without having to turn it off.
The Sitter Elite Alarm can be used with all Posey Sensor Pads, and also features a Magnetic Pull Cord option.
Includes: Control unit, 4 "AA" batteries, wall/chair mount bracket, and double-sided hook and loop adhesive strip
- Personalized voice recording capability
- Pre-recorded voice message
- Five alarm tones
- Option for tone and/or voice alarm
- Adjustable volume
- Battery operated with 4 “AA” batteries (included).
- Adjustable cord 31”–60” (79 cm–152 cm) with locking clip
- Over-molded impact absorbing case
- SUSPEND allows extra time for administering care without alarm activation.
- HOLD allows resident to be away from the alarm without having to turn it off.
- Nurse Call interface with bedside mute.
|Size||3.6”W x 6”L x 2.2”D|
|Power Supply||Four (4) “AA” alkaline batteries.|
|Battery life Expectancy||Approximately 30 days of daily use; may vary|
|Alarm Maximum Volume||100 ± 5dB|
|Voltage Range||4.6-6.3 VDC|
|Low Battery Warning||Audible, low battery “chirp” about every 15 seconds|