1 (866) 451-2842
PDG Mobility: Fuze T20 Manual Tilt-in-Space Wheelchair
The Fuze T20 is a self propel-able Tilt-in-Space wheelchair. Designed for long term care patients, this chair offers top of the line technology and innovation while providing the the user with the freedom of a standard wheelchair.
The Fuze T20 Tilt-N-Spaces is a builder chair meaning that the chair can be greatly customized and require modification to meet a specific patients needs.
Please contact our rehab department at to start your order:
- 20 degrees of tilt with no knee rise.
- Tilt for positioning and improved posture.
- Foot and hand propel in tilted position.
- Maneuverable short wheelbase.
- Adjustable axle and seat height.
- Sleek durable frame with attractive finish.
- Transit-ready option.
- Available color options: orange fusion, orange copper, black shimmer, blue shimmer, bubble gum pink, forest green, berry purple, tracer red
|Seat Width Ranges (adjustable)||16”-22"*|
|Seat Depth||16” – 20”*|
|Seat Height||13” – 20”|
|Back Angle||90° – 120°|
|Back Height||20”, 25”|
|Dynamic Tilt||-5° to 20°|
|Overall Width T20 – Standard||For 12" & 16" rear wheels, use seat width plus 9.5"For 20", 22” & 24" rear wheels, use seat width plus 10.75"|
|Overall Width T20 – Narrow||For 12" & 16" rear wheels, use seat width plus 7.5"For 20", 22” & 24" rear wheels, use seat width plus 8.75"|
|Overall length (no front rigging)||28”|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Chair Weight||35 lbs. (without front rigging, wheels, anti-tippers, armrests)|
|Transit option available||ANSI/RESNA WC-19|
|Warranty||PDG’s exclusive TGIF warranty. Lifetime warranty on the frame.|