1 (866) 451-2842
Medline: Kidz Pediatric Wheelchair
The Medline Kidz Pediatric Wheelchair is a child's manual wheelchair designed for use by children with mobility disabilities. The Kidz chair comes standard with a dual axle for a dual seat-to-floor height. Swing-back arms with arm release and padded armrests make this one of the most comfortable pediatric wheelchairs on the market. Elevating leg rests are standard with thick, comfortable calf pads.
- Adjustable telescoping handles for caregiver comfort.
- Durable vinyl upholstery.
- Treaded, flat-free tires for safe riding.
- Anti-tippers included.
- Standard dual axle allows for easy adjustment of seat height to hemi level.
- Armrests and claf pads are upholstered and padded.
- Flip-back arms.
- Arm style: swing back desk length permanent
- Leg style: detachable elevating legrests.
|Back Wheel Diameter||20"|
|Front Caster Wheel Diameter||6"|
|Overall Width (open)||21"|
|Overall Width (folded)||11"|
|Overall Length||25" without front riggings|
|Seat Dimensions||14" x 12"|
|Seat-to-Floor Heights||15.5" - 16.5"|
|Weight Capacity||250 LBS|
|Chair Weight||30 LBS|