1 (866) 451-2842
Comfort Company: Moldable Lateral Pads
Lateral supports designed to attach to a wheelchairs frame or a selection of Comfort Company backs directly. Allows the user to have adjustable lateral support with any chair or back (unless already built in).
Moldable construction allow slight adjustments to be made to the shape of the pads, providing customizable support and comfort.
Cover fabric options:
Hardware options: Swing Away (width adjustable), Swing Away - cane mounted (width adjustable), or Non Swing Away (rigid).
- Swing-away or rigid hardware available
- Max distance between lateral pad is equal to the width of the wheelchair
- Minimum distance between lateral pads is 8" less than the width of the wheelchair
- Gear teeth allow laterals to adjust in 0.2" increments and lock tightly into place.
- Pivot points are inside of wheelchair cane to eliminate interference if backrest is reclined or moved backwards
- Cover fabric options: Air Stretch or Comfort-Tek
- Vertical height adjustable slots on Acta-back®, Visco Back® or Embrace™ backs
|Dimensions||4” – 7” Long x 3” – 6” High|
|Max Width Adjustment||8"|