1 (866) 451-2842
Invacare: Bariatric Floor Stand with Trapeze
The Invacare Bariatric Trapeze unit is an important patient accessory for bariatric patients. The free standing structure permits the patient to use the trapeze bar to change positions while in bed.
The Invacare® Trapeze unit is an important patient room accessory designed to help the users change positions while in bed and to aid in transferring from bed to chair with easy attendant assistance. Trapeze units have a wide range of height adjustments and hand-bar positions to maximize patient accessibility.
- Three locking overhead boom angle positions for comfortable, secure use
- Tool-less design simplifies assembly
- Four-piece sub-assembly significantly reduces setup time
- Lightweight design for easy delivery
- Free-standing structure permits use with Bariatric, Homecare or non-medical bed
- Assisted 1000 lb. patient weight capacity
|Base||50.5" (L) x 40" (W)|
|Product Weight||72 lb.|
|Product Weight Capacity||Safe Working Load: 650 lb.|