1 (866) 451-2842
Human Care: Barton I-400 Convertible Chair and Transfer System
The Barton I-400 Convertible Chair is easily converted from a stretcher to an upright mobile chair in seconds. Its Tilt-in-Space capability allows for increased blood circulation helping to prevent skin breakdown and other complications of immobility.
The Patient Transfer System offers the ability to move between a bed and a chair with ease and enables a single caregiver to easily transfer a patient. The Patient Transfer System attaches easily to with most beds and stretchers and allows a single caregiver to safely and easily transfer a dependent patient with greater frequency and ease without the indignity, discomfort and medical limitations of traditional handling methods.
The Patient Transfer System includes:
- 2 chair brackets
- 5 transfer straps
- 2 bed posts
- 1 mattress cover (non-slip)
- 1 Transfer bar, 5 sheet clips
- 5 plastic plugs and 2 bed clamps
With its 400 lbs weight capacity, the I-400 provides a no-lift solution for moving, re-positioning, and transferring patients in the safest manner possible.
- Allows a single caregiver to safely transfer a patient
- Provide the safest transfer possible
- Create a more positive patient experience
- Chair has limitless number of positions
- Central locking/steering casters for patient and caregiver safety
- Fully adjustable headrest with support
- Transfer system is compatible with most beds
- 400 lb. weight capacity
|Accommodates Patient Heights||5' - 6' 6"|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Headrest Adjustment Height||7"|