1 (866) 451-2842
Drive: Stand-Assist Patient Lift
The Drive Stand-Assist Lift’s easy-to-use controls and versatility with lifting, transferring and assistance with standing and toileting make it ideal for a variety of situations. The 4.5” under-bed clearance allows the Stand-Assist Lift to easily slide under most long term care beds, while the easy-roll casters allow the lift to maneuver seamlessly over a wide range of surfaces.
The Stand-Assist Lift audibly alerts you when the battery’s charge is below 50%, so you will always know when your battery need charged. A convenient charge meter lets you know when the battery is ready for use. The lift’s 24V DC motor has a simple emergency stop and manual lowering capabilities in the event that your battery runs out while in use.
Weight capacity 400 lbs.
- Provides stable assistance in standing, transferring and toileting
- Four sling attachment points enable the lift to accommodate a variety of stand-up sling designs
- Extra-wide, non-skid foot plate provides a stable base for foot positioning
- Soft, padded adjustable leg support includes a support strap to secure legs to the support
- Easy-roll 4" casters mean stability and easy maneuverability over a variety of surfaces
- 4.5" under-bed clearance provides access under most long term care beds
- 24V DC motor provides power and reliability
- Motor has an emergency stop button and manual lowering feature
- Fast charging, rechargeable battery is removable to eliminate lift downtime
- Battery has a charged and low-charge indicator. Audible tone when charge is complete
- Battery charge meter indicates the battery power status while in use.
- Audible tone when battery power is below 50%
- Includes removable, rechargeable battery and charging station
|Boom Height||26" - 81"|
|Base Width||40” (Open) | 24.5" (Closed)|
|Casters||3" (Front) | 4" (Rear)|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|