1 (866) 451-2842
Drive: Pediatric Viper Plus Reclining Wheelchair
Drive Pediatric Viper Plus Reclining Wheelchair offers a state-of-the art hydraulic reclining mechanism which allows the backrest to recline from 90° to 180°. The special offset rear wheels ensure stability and evenly distribute the user's weight in all reclined positions.
It features a carbon steel frame that is double coated with chrome and is available in 12 in. and 14 in. seat widths, perfect for younger users. The frame is durable, strong and chip-proof and the upholstery is a heavy gauge black nylon for long-lasting comfort. The chair features flip-back desk length arms. Swing-away elevating legrests with composite footplates that are durable and lightweight are also standard. The front caster forks are adjustable in three positions and the casters and rear tires are constructed of a lightweight urethane for a smooth ride. The Viper Plus also has standard dual axles that provide an easy transition from seat to hemi-height for self propelling
- State-of-the art hydraulic reclining mechanism.
- Backrest reclines from 90º to 180º.
- Double-coated chrome carbon steel frame for maximum durability.
- Durable flame retardant nylon upholstery.
- Padded flip-back detachable desk armrests.
- Composite lightweight 24” Mag-style rear wheels with urethane tires and 6” front rubber tires.
- Offset rear wheel position provides additional stability and evenly distributes user’s weight in all reclining positions.
- Precision sealed front and rear wheel bearings.
- Front caster forks are adjustable in three positions.
- Standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat to hemi-level.
- Push-to-lock wheel locks.
- Spreader bar functions as a back stabilizer and a push handle for caregiver.
- Standard with height adjustable swing-away elevating leg rests.
- Durable and lightweight composite footplates.
- Flip-up anti-tippers with wheels.
|Back Wheel Diameter||24"|
|Front Caster Wheel Diameter||8"|
|Overall Width (open) for 12" model||20"|
|Overall Width (open) for 14" model||22.5"|
|Overall Width (closed)||13"|
|Overall Length||38" with riggings|
|Seat-to-Floor Heights||15" or 16"|
|Weight Capacity||250 LBS|
|Chair Weight||43 LBS|