1 (866) 451-2842
Drive: Med-Aire Plus 10" Bariatric Alternating Pressure Mattress
Drive Medical's Med Aire series is a high quality and affordable air mattress system suitable for medium and high-risk pressure ulcer treatment. It has been specifically designed for prevention of bedsores and offers an affordable solution to 24-hour pressure area care. The Med-Aire series was designed toreduce the incidence of pressure ulcers while optimizing patient comfort. It can be used in an individual home care setting and long-term care, as well as for pain management when prescribed by a physician.
- Advanced Clinical and Care Giver Features: Auto-Firm, Seat Inflate, auto-recovery, micro-processing feedback, lock-out and more!
- Cell-on-cell design of 10" deep air cells prevents “bottoming out” and also provides up to 24 hours of power outage protection
- Digital pump allows for customization to individual patients’ comfort and safety needs, and will auto-return to alternating pressure mode if system is left on static mode for >2 hours
- 4-way stretch cover is low sheer, fluid-resistant, vapor permeable, quilted and zippered
- Each one of the 20, 10" deep air bladders are easily removed and replaced
- Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for patient comfort.
- 3 diagnostic alarms tell you whether a problem is with the mattress or the pump for more efficient servicing
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- EZ Lock/Quick Release Tubing Connector
|42” Width||48” Width|
|Pump Airflow||12 LPM||12 LPM|
|Pump Cycle Time||10, 15, 20, 25 Minutes||10, 15, 20, 25 Minutes|
|Pump Alarms||Visual / Audible||Visual / Audible|
|Mattress Dimensions||80" x 42" x 10"||80" x 48" x 10"|
|Mattress Cover Material||Fluid-Resistant, 4-way Stretch||Fluid-Resistant, 4-way Stretch|
|Weight Capacity||600 lbs.||750 lbs.|
|Warranty||18 Month Limited||18 Month Limited|