1 (866) 451-2842
Comfort Company: Comfort Complete Feet
Comfort Company's Comfort Feet cushion is designed to provide user with ankle and or calf support. Unique heel cut-out eliminates contact with the heel, preventing pressure points and reduces risk of skin breakdown. Foam design protects feet from door frames and other obstructions. While the non-skid fabric on foot support helps maintain foot positioning.
Durable securing buckle and bolt-on option comes standard with all models. The Bolt-on option allows leg rests to swing away for easy transfers. Complete Feet can also be installed with buckle only.
Comes standard with Comfort-Tek cover which is fluid-proof, anti-microbial, and soft to the touch. The multi-dimensional stretch design alleviates pressure on bony prominences and provides optimal skin protection.
Available in widths to fit wheelchairs 16" - 22" (in 2" increments) and in Standard (8") or Tall (12.5") heights. Optional Leg Separator is available to keep feet positioned properly and optional Gel Pad base is available of additional comfort.
- Unique heel cut-out eliminates pressure that can lead to skin breakdown
- Medium density foam construction provides increased comfort
- Foam design protects feet from door frames and other obstructions
- Non-skid fabric foot support keeps feet positioned correctly
- Comes standard with Comfort-Tek Cover
- Optional leg separator keeps feet positioned properly
- Buckle or bolt-on installation options come standard
|Height||8" Standard | 12.5" Tall|
|Wheelchairs Widths||16", 18", 20", or 22"|
|Posterior and Lateral Support Thickness||1.75"|
|Base Thickness||2" or 2.5" with gel option|
|Attachment||Bolt-On & Buckle On|