1 (866) 451-2842
Broda: Pedal Chair
The Broda Pedal Chair is ergonomically designed to encourage self-mobility. It’s an excellent option for residents who can self propel within a facility and allows a proper foot on floor position. The Pedal Chair is a comfortable, safe, and stable alternative to an indoor wheelchair.
It is ideal for long-term care facilities and acute-care facilities for:
- Residents who are self-mobile, but lack strength and stability
- Residents requiring light to medium levels of care.
The floor to seat height adjustment accommodates both short and tall residents, adjusting from 12.5" to 17.5".
- 18° Infinitely Adjustable Tilt
- Armrests with independent height adjustment within a 4-inch range
- Height-adjustable seat
- 16 gauge powder coated tubular steel frame
- 5" casters with 2 fixed rear casters with brakes
- Padded neck rest cushion and lower side pads
|Seat Height Adjustment Range||12.5” to 17.5”|
|Seat Width Options||16", 18", 20"|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs|