1 (866) 451-2842
Broda: CS 385 Shower Commode Chair
The Broda CS 385 Commode Shower Chair is designed for use by individuals who are caregiver dependent for commode and shower needs.The chair accommodates easy side transfers through swing away, removable arms. It also helps facilitate front transfers through anterior tilt and a flip up removable footrest.
It is ideal for long-term care facilities and acute-care facilities for:
- Residents requiring light to medium levels of nursing care.
- Residents with mild to medium diagnosis.
Featuring infinitely adjustable positioning of up to 12° adjustable posterior tilt, 10° of anterior tilt (for patient sit/stand assist), and up to 67° of back recline, the CS 385 provides unsurpassed safety and comfort, for patient security and dignity. Caregivers also benefit from the range of positioning, as the full elevating legrest fully supports the patient’s legs while showering, while the back recline assists with washing the patient’s hair and accessing difficult to reach areas.
- adjustable-length elevating legrest with removable flip down footrest
- fixed height swing away, removable arms
- sturdy no-rust construction with stainless steel powder coated frame, and stainless steel fasteners and casters
- 4 way stretch padded urethane foam commode seat (removable)
- 3 total lock casters and 1 directional locking caster
- drainage holes to help prevent water from pooling
- bedpan with basket (basket slides in and out for easy removal)
- Padded Head Rest
|Seat Width||18” or 22”|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|