1 (866) 451-2842
Best Bath: Liberty Walk-In Tub
This product does not ship from Bellevuehealthcare.com directly. We use Bellevue Healthcare Certified Contractors who will supply and install your Walk-In Tub for you. Learn More.
Pricing for the Best Bath: Liberty Walk-In Tub starts at $4,495. Project estimates will vary depending on complexity.
A narrow 26” external dimension allows access into most bathrooms without major door modification, eliminating additional remodeling costs. Due to superior engineering, the interior bowl dimension is the largest among all 26 inch tubs. A composite fiberglass bowl with a luxurious gelcoat surface over a welded steel frame produces a door opening impervious to twisting and warping. All Best Bath walk-in tubs offer a limited lifetime warranty. The patented movable hinged seat is a feature that combines a recessed stepping area with a hinged seat plate creating an alcove to promote a comfortable (and much safer) ingress and egress to the tub. The elegant, user-friendly patented door latch is constructed of stainless steel and brass components, no plastic. If adjustment should ever be necessary, it is easily made with this designer lever. Jetted models feature the quietest whirlpool pump available, the new Syllent Pump. This pump is designed with a heat recycling feature to maintain water temperature and eliminate the need for an expensive in-line heater and additional wiring. This pump has a 10-year factory warranty. Stainless steel cable operated tub drain mechanism with a lever handle for easy operation. Pre-installed plumbing with quick connect lines for easy professional installation.
- NEW heated seat with keypad control
- Designed to fit in the space of your current bathtub
- Swing up seat for easy entry
- Seat height is designed for ease of sitting and standing
- Extra deep for a full body soak
- Innovative patented door handle designed for easy operation
- Reliable door seal that comes with a
- lifetime warranty
- Allows you the freedom to rehabilitate at home
- Removable equipment access panel gives easy install through a 26” bathroom doorway
- Space under tub allows for “reverse” plumbing
- Optional Syllent brand jet pump: a revolutionary, ultra quiet design that helps maintain water temperature without an external heater, limiting the power requirements to just 15 Amps/110 Volt
- Optional (heated) Airjet system (15 Amps/110 Volt)