1 (866) 451-2842
Best Bath: Escape Walk-In Tub
This product does not ship from Bellevuehealthcare.com directly. We use Bellevue Healthcare Certified Contractors who will supply and install your Walk-In Tub for you. Learn More.
Pricing for the Best Bath: Escape Walk-In Tub starts at $3,939. Project estimates will vary depending on complexity.
The Escape walk-in tub features our unique uni-body construction – one seamless composite fiberglass bowl with a luxurious gelcoat surface. The apron, tub deck and bowl are seamless, producing maximum structural integrity. Due to this superior strength and resistance to movement the door opening is impervious to twisting and warping. All Best Bath walk-in tubs offer a limited lifetime warranty. Pre-installed plumbing with quick connect lines for professional installation.
The elegant, user-friendly patented door latch is constructed of stainless steel and brass components, no plastic. If adjustment should ever be necessary, it is easily made with this designer lever.
Jetted models feature the quietest whirlpool pump available, the new Syllent Pump. This pump is designed with a heat recycling feature to maintain water temperature and eliminate the need for an expensive in-line heater and additional wiring. This pump has a 10-year factory warranty. Stainless steel cable operated tub drain mechanism with a lever handle for easy operation.
- NEW heated seat with keypad control
- Designed to fit in the space of your current bathtub
- Seat height is designed for ease of sitting and standing
- Extra deep for a full body soak
- Innovative patented door handle designed for easy operation
- Reliable door seal that comes with a lifetime warranty
- Allows you the freedom to rehabilitate at home
- Space under tub allows for “reverse” plumbing
- Optional Syllent brand jet pump: a revolutionary, ultra quiet design that helps maintain water temperature without an external heater, limiting the power requirements to just 15 Amps/110 Volt
- Optional (heated) Airjet system (15 Amps/110 Volt)