1 (866) 451-2842
Bed Handles Inc: Bedside Assistant
Unlike bed rails, the Bedside Assistant does not need to be raised and lowered. When used as a pair create adjustable space between the handles allows the user to get in and out of bed while the handle remain in place.
The Bedside Assistant is stable in all directions and can be firmly pulled, pushed, lifted and leaned on. The Bedside Assistant is easy to install on any bed you use: at home, visiting friends and family, even at hotels. Continue to use an existing bed with the added help of a stable pair of handles to hold while standing, sitting, rising and rolling over. The handle may be covered with standard-size pillowcases for a taut fabric surface.
Includes retention straps.
- Convenient - For help getting in and out of bed
- Strong - Each handle features one piece steel construction
- Attractive - White, textured, cushioned vinyl grip surface
- Unique - A handle for each hand, no twisting to one side
- Economical - Keep your own bed
- Adaptive - Adjustable room to sit
- Safer - Leaves floor space clear
- Easy - Super simple to install
- Works - with ordinary mattress & box springs, platform or water bed
|Length - Extension Under Mattress||34”|
|Material||Steel; White Textured Vinyl Coating|
|Warranty||1 year limited|