1 (866) 451-2842
Basic High Strength Lightweight Wheelchair
The Bellevue Basic High Strength Lightweight Wheelchair has a lightweight aluminum and carbon steel blended frame with combination powder coated and silver vein finish is attractive, chip resistant and easy-to-maintain. Triple rear axle positions provides easy transition of seat height from standard to hemi level. Dual over center cross links provide added rigidity. Padded flip back, detachable arms are standard and allow for easy transfers.
Patented adjustable depth seat. allows the seat depth to be extended from 16" and 18" by extending the built-in seat rail extensions and extendable upholstery. Its nylon upholstery is durable, flame retardant, and mildew and bacteria resistant.Polyurethane rear tires and composite casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight. 3 position quick release rear axles mounted on composite mag-style wheels with composite hand rims that are lightweight and maintenance free. Precision sealed wheel bearings through-out ensure long lasting and reliability.
Available with swing away or elevating legrests.
- Lightweight aluminum and carbon steel frame
- Silver vein finish is chip resistant and easy to maintain
- Easy to propel and transport
- Triple rear axle positions provides easy transition of seat height from standard to hemi level
- Extendable seat depth from 16" to 18"
- Durable, flame retardant nylon upholstery is mildew and bacteria resistant
- Padded flip back, detachable, height adjustable desk arms
- Push-to-lock wheel locks
- Composite, Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- 8" front casters, adjustable in 3 positions
- Available with swing away or elevating legrests
- Weight capacity 300 lbs.
|Seat Width||16", 18", 20"|
|Seat Depth||16 -18"|
|Overall Width Closed||12"|
|Length with riggings||43"|
|Seat-to-Floor Heights||17", 18", 19"|
|Weight Capacity||300 LBS|
|Chair Weight||32 - 36 LBS (excluding riggings)|