Give us a call:
1 (866) 451-2842
1 (866) 451-2842
ActiveAid: Tilt In Space Pediatric Shower Chair with Commode
ActiveAid Tilt In Space Pediatric shower commode chairs so that a wide range of special needs can be addressed. The capability for multiple adjustments is important to accommodate the growth of a pediatric client and address the changing needs of an adult user.
The patented design offers the user and caregiver the versatility to use the chair for toileting, bathing, positioning, and mobility purposes.
- Stainless steel frame with stainless steel and composite components.
- Height adjustable, swing away, removable arms.
- Elevating leg rests
- Infinite tilt positions to 30 degrees
- Seamless, padded seat, back, and arms.
- Frame configuration that accommodates multiple locations for lateral supports and other positioning devices
- Removable commode pan
- Lap belt with hook & loop closure
- Adjustable seat to back angle to 150 degrees
- “Neat Seat” hip/thigh support system and seat width sizing system (C4)
- Abductor/deflector (C9)
- Back hardware to adjust seat depth (D2)
- Trunk laterals (D3)
- Head support kit (D6)
- Additional belt (F)
- Adjustable angle footplates (G4)
- Play/work tray (rimmed polycarbonate) (W1)
|Top of Seat to Top of Back||27″|
|Vertical Back Angle from Seat||7 – 33 – 60°|
|Angle using Adjustable Back Hardware||12°|
|Floor to Top of Seat||23″|
|Floor to Bottom of Seat Frame||19 ¼”|
|Seat Slot Width||4″|
|Back of Seat to Start of Slot||4 ½”|
|Seat Width Between Armrest Pads||16″|
|Top of seat to top of armrest pads||7 ¼ – 9 ¼”|
|Minimum distance between hip pads||5 ½”|
|Overall Width||22 ½”|
|Maximum overall length — Adult footrests up – Back down||65 ¾”|
|Minimum overall length — Pediatric footrests down – Backup||35″|
|Legrest angle adjustment from horizontal||2 – 27 – 53 – 80 -107°|
|Legrest length adjustment from pivot point to footplate||10 ½” – 3″|
|Back Pad Width||8”|
BT ID: 282
MFG PN: 282