1 (866) 451-2842
PDG Mobility: Eclipse Bariatric Extra-Wide Wheelchair
The Eclipse Bariatric Extra-Wide Wheelchair is designed to accommodate the heaviest users. It provides a solid construction and durability that will give the user years of use. It incorporates many of the features of a standard Tilt-in-Space but also provides the user the ability to self propel.
The Eclipse Tilt-N-Spaces is a builder chair meaning that the chair can be greatly customized and require modification to meet a specific patients needs.
Please contact our rehab department at to start your order:
- 600 lb capacity; 1000 lb upgrade option on special orders.
- Rigid frame provides strength and stiffness.
- Forward wheelbase for excellent maneuverability.
- 60º swing-away, elevating, front rigging.
- Adjustable seat depth and back angle.
- Easily transportable
- 9 Color Options: Orange Fusion, Orange Copper, Tracer Red, Bubble Gum Pink, Berry Purple, Blue Shimmer (pictured), Forest Green, Black Shimmer, Misty Purple
|Seat Width||20” – 48”|
|Seat Depth||16” – 24”|
|Seat Height||14” – 20”|
|Back Angle||85° – 100°|
|Back Height||25” & 30”|
|Overall Width||Seat width plus 7”|
|Overall length (no front rigging)||31.5" - 34.5"|
|Weight Capacity||600 lbs. upgrade-able to 1000 lbs.|
|Chair Weight||35 lbs. (without back posts, front rigging, rear wheels, anti-tippers)|
|Warranty||PDG’s exclusive TGIF warranty. Lifetime warranty on the frame.|